- Pertaining to fermentation; of the nature of fermentation. Also <internalXref urlencoded="zymolytic">zymolytic</internalXref>.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="zymotic%20disease">zymotic disease</internalXref>. See I.
- Of, pertaining to, or caused by, fermentation.
- Designating, or pertaining to, a certain class of diseases. See Zymotic disease, below.
- any epidemic, endemic, contagious, or sporadic affection which is produced by some morbific principle or organism acting on the system like a ferment.
- Relating to or caused by <xref>infection</xref>.
- Of or causing <xref>fermentation</xref>.
- relating to or caused by infection
- of or relating to or causing fermentation